Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brown Cervical Mucus 7 Weeks Pregnant Brown Discharge 7 Weeks Pregnant?

Brown discharge 7 weeks pregnant? - brown cervical mucus 7 weeks pregnant

Since the beginning, when I had 6 weeks of pregnancy, a small brown spots that appear to be mixed with my cervical mucus and then in just 7 weeks, was a little pink, so I went to an emergency scan and said everything was fine I am now 7 weeks pregnant and a half and I came home from work and was very slippery when dry and dark, and I wiped about 5 times and the tissue was full of these things Brown slippery. the fear of death, I just had a miscarriage in September and did not even produced, I will not further explore or I've been 2nd 1 to 6 weeks of pregnancy, date and 1 to 7 weeks 1 day I had spotting for 7 weeks and now in the 4th Day. Should I another test?

No comments:

Post a Comment